Benefits of meditation
Benefits of meditation include, calming mind, provides you good concentration, better clarity, relaxation, and rejuvenation of the mind and body.
Health benefits of meditation
- Lowers headache, muscle and joint pains
- Improves sleep
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves mood
- Increase energy levels
- Good immune system
Mental Benefits of meditation
- Increases happiness
- Improves emotional stability
- Reduces anxiety
- Improved focus
- Improved Memory
- Peace of mind
- Improves creative thinking
- Reduces anger, tension
- Improves confidence
Physical benefits of meditation
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Better immune system
- Better pain management
- Improved athletic performance
Spiritual benefits of meditation
Meditation doesn’t have a religion. So, it can be practiced by anybody regardless of the faith they follow.
- Effortless transition from being something to merging with the infinite.
- Recognizing yourself as an inseparable part of the whole cosmos.
- In a meditative state, you are in a space of vastness, calmness, and joy.
- This is what you emit into the environment, bringing harmony to the Creation/planet.
- Meditation can bring about a true personal transformation.
- As you learn more about yourself, consequently, you will start discovering more about yourself and love yourself. (Source)
Also, read the Health Benefits of Walking
Meditation for insomnia
- Increases the secretion of melatonin which induces sleep.
- Decreases Blood pressure.
- Activates the brain for sleep.
Meditation and students
Nowadays stress affects not only elders and office goers. Likewise, School students are stressed.
Meditation is really a good choice for students to keep the stress at bay.
- Better clarity.
- Better focus.
- Dynamic and creative thinking.
- Mental strength to face any situation.
How to do Meditation?
Interested in learning meditation?
If you are interested to learn meditation but don’t know how to start?
Then these are the sites you can visit to learn and practice Guided mediation online.
Hope the post is useful for you.