Benefits of LED lights
The main benefit of LED Lights over CFL is LED Lights offer outstanding energy efficiency and saves your money.
1.Main Benefits of LED Lights – Energy Saving
- This is the main advantage of LED light over CFL lights.
- They offer good energy-saving say from 30% to 90%.
- So, if you are planning to save some money on your energy bills, Changing from CFL to LED would be a nice move.
2. Benefits of LED Lighting on the Environment
- LED lights don’t contain toxic elements such as mercury.
- These lights help to reduce carbon footprints significantly.
- Furthermore, LED lights don’t produce more heat and no UV light emission.
3. Works Fine in Low Voltage
Suits well for a low voltage problem areas. LED lights work fine in low voltage areas.
4. Works Instantly
- You need not wait for the light to reach the complete brightness.
- They are very quick and instantly gives a maximum glow once switched on.
- On the other hand, you have to wait a few minutes with halogen or low energy bulbs to reach the full light output.
5. Maintenance Free
- LED lights are provided with a heat diffuser and accurate electronic power supply drivers. These components prevent overheating issues.
- This ensures that you have a low risk of burn out.
- The only disadvantage of LED light is that they get faded at the end of its life.
- You can go for a replacement if there is an output drop of light by 30 percent.
6. LED Lights Last Longer than Other Bulbs
- According to Bulbs.com, Lifespan LED Light bulbs last longer than CFL or halogen lights.
- Many LED light bulbs have a rated life of up to 50,000 hours.
- If you are using a LED Light for 8 hours a day, it can last up to 17 years.
7. Works fine at Low Temperature.
The performance of incandescent or fluorescent lights will be affected by cold weather.
But, LED lights are reliable during sold weather. They work fine in extreme weather conditions.
Additionally, It produces very low heat. It will not burn your hands when you touch it accidentally.
8. Better user Flexibility
Many LED lights are provided with a dimmer option. A user can change the quantity of brightness he or she wants.
Furthermore, LED lights are available with different colors and color-changing options that attract more.
9. Benefits of LED Lighting in Office
- Apart from performance, energy efficiency, and long term savings.
- The main benefits of LED lighting in offices is limited to the previous point.
- Providing high quality LED lights create a healthy work environment and increase productivity.
- Also, LED lights don’t harm the eyes to a greater extent. A user can customize the level of brightness according to their requirement.
Also, read about 3D Printing