Benefits of Banana
Looking for benefits of Banana? Here are the 10 reasons for you to include banana in your regular diet. Bananas are rich in potassium that helps you in many ways.
Benefits of Banana Nutrients
Bananas are loaded with many nutrients.
- 105 calories
- 27g carbohydrates
- 1g protein
- <1g total fat
- 0g saturated fat
- 3g fiber
- 14g sugar
- 422mg potassium (12% DV)
- 32mg magnesium (8% DV)
- 10.3mg vitamin C (17% DV)
- 0.433mg vitamin B6 (20% DV)
Regulates bowel movements
- Bananas are rich in fiber.
- Fiber has long been claimed to help prevent and relieve constipation.
- Soluble fiber absorbs water, helping stools stay large and soft.
- This may help improve the movement of stool through your digestive tract
- Bananas contain easily assimilable iron, folic acid and B12.
- All of these are extremely useful in the treatment of anemia.
Benefits of Banana for heart health
- A potassium-rich diet can help lower blood pressure.
- Also, people who eat plenty of potassium have up to a 27% lower risk of heart disease
Good for digestive health
- Bananas are known for their dietary fiber content.
- They contain a rich amount of insoluble and soluble dietary fiber.
- These fibers help in keeping gut healthy and boost digestive health.
Boost energy levels
- It provides an instant, sustained, and substantial energy boost to your physical and mental condition.
- They provide the perfect energy (glucose & potassium) for your fitness workout.
Rich in antioxidants
Benefits of banana in reducing blood pressure
- Foods that are rich in potassium are important in managing high blood pressure.
- Potassium lessens the effects of sodium.
- The more potassium you eat, the more sodium you lose through urine.
- Potassium also helps to ease tension in your blood vessel walls, this lower blood pressure.
Benefits of banana for women
- Banana is good for overall fetus development.
- Provides good relief from vomiting and nausea.
- Reduces the risk of birth defects in babies.
- Supports the development of the Baby’s Nervous System
Also read the health benefits of walking
Benefits of banana for skin
- A banana will hydrate and moisturizes dry skin, making it soft and supple.
- Vitamin A in banana restores moisture smoothens out the rough texture of the skin and heals dry, parched skin.
Banana Prevents ulcer
Bananas have long been recognized for their antacid effects. It protects against stomach ulcers and ulcer damage.
Makes bones stronger
- Bananas contain several Foundation Supplements that are essential for healthy bones.
- The potassium in bananas is their most significant benefit.
- Further more, It creates a pH-balancing line of defense to protect your bones.
Also, read Amazing Health Benefits of Sleeping
Benefits of banana for kids
- Good for growing bones
- Improves brain power
- Prevents anemia
- Good for eye sight